The Club’s Rec program will follow U.S. Soccer regulations through U11. U12 youth soccer players (born in 2009), who attend Middle School will play in our Middle School League. All high school students registered to play soccer will play in the High School League. Please be sure to enter your youth soccer player's grade correctly during the registration process (remember, we are looking for what grade your youth soccer player will be entering in the Fall of 2020!)
Birth Year League
2009 U11/U12 *
Middle School **
High School **
* Any youth soccer players born in 2009 who attend Middle School will play in the Middle School League.
** For all youth soccer players who are born before 2009, they will be grouped based on their 2020 Fall School grade.
For planning purposes, here are some important points to know about the 2020 Fall Rec season.
- Practices to start in mid-to-late August.
- Games will begin on the weekend of September 12th/13th. The season ends on the weekend of November 13th/14th.
- U6 (2015 birth year) – U12 (2009 birth year) will play games on Saturday.
- Players in Middle and High School will play regular season Sunday games after 12:00 p.m.
- Playoffs for the U11/12 leagues and older will start either the last week in October or first week in November. Playoff games may be
scheduled on Friday nights, any time Saturday or any time on Sunday.
- The Rec Select tournament will be held during the weekend of November 21-22 for those players who are selected for teams. Please note: a
small incremental fee will apply for this program to those who are invited and accept positions.
- The Senior Co-Ed Farewell Game (open to all registered Upper Dublin Soccer Club rec and travel senior High School players) will be held on
Monday, November 23 at Cardinal Stadium.
- Registration will not require a payment until July 1st.
- On or about June 15th, we will remind folks of the upcoming July 1st charge. If at any point we find ourselves in a position where we cannot start the season as planned, we will communicate next steps at that time and adjust appropriately.
- You may cancel your registration up to the July 1st date, prior to any payment being due. All that is needed is an email notification
to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 30, 2020 in order to cancel your registration.
We will be closing registration in advance of the fall season, so we can effectively build teams/schedules and start team practices. With this in mind, our registration timeline is as follows:
Regular Registration: $155 per player, now through June 30th (Charges will not be applied to the payment method on file until 7/1)
Late Registration: July 1st – July 31st - a $50 late fee will apply
After July 31st, no additional registrants will be permitted unless a player is new to the Township or an incoming kindergarten student – no exceptions!
To Parents/Guardians of U11 and Older Players:
Based upon the successful U11/U12 Girls league friendly games (“friendlies”) held last Fall with Hunter Soccer Club, we plan to expand this opportunity for other leagues to play friendlies with our immediately neighboring soccer clubs. These friendlies will allow for an even greater experience for our youth soccer players. Note that we will continue to field our own teams but, instead of playing in a formal "league" outside of the Club, we will provide a more suitable level of competition with like-minded, local clubs to supplement our schedule.
PLEASE EMAIL THE CLUB AT UDSC.INFO@GMAIL.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS