2020 Recreational Soccer Program
The club’s age groupings, based on U.S. Soccer regulations, largely remain the same with 1 notable exception: for U12 players (born in 2009), who are in Middle School will play in the Middle School League. All high-school-aged players will play in the High School League. Please be sure to enter your player's grade correctly!
Birth Year League
2009 U11/U12 *
Middle School **
High School **
* Any youth soccer players born in 2009 who are in Middle School will play in the Middle School League
** For all youth soccer players who are born before 2009 will be grouped based on their fall, 2020 grade
For planning purposes, here are some important points to know about the fall season:
- Practices start in mid to late August.
- Games will begin on the weekend of September 12th/13th. The season ends on the weekend of November 13th/14th.
- U6 (2015 birth year) – U12 (2009 birth year) will play games on Saturday.
- Players in Middle and High School will play games on Sunday (none before noon).
- U11/12 leagues and above playoffs will start either the last week in October or first week in November. These games may need to scheduled on a different day than normal.
- Rec Select tournament will be on the weekend of November 21-22
We will be closing registration in advance of the fall season so we can effectively build teams/schedules and start team practices. With this in mind, our registration timeline is as follows:
Regular Registration: $155 per player, now through June 30th
Late Registration: June 30th – July 31st - a $75 late fee will apply
After July 31st, no additional registrants will be permitted unless a player is new to the township or an incoming kindergarten student – no exceptions!
To Parents of U11 and Older Players:
As players get older, participation in the soccer program diminishes due to the variety of reasons, to the point of not being able to field a league with more than a handful of teams solely relying on Upper Dublin Soccer Club players only. Our immediately neighboring soccer clubs experience the same set of challenges and to meet this issue, we now plan on partnering with them to better allow for an even greater player experience for the kids. We plan on playing a handful of "friendly" games with those neighboring clubs. Note that we will continue to field our own teams but instead of playing in a formal "League" outside of UDSC, we will provide a more suitable level of competition with like-minded, local clubs to supplement our schedule.
PLEASE EMAIL THE CLUB AT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.